A combination of barks, herbs, and spices found in the sub-Sahara region of Western Africa that aid in restoring good health and balance to the blood and major organs. Traditionally this herb is used in indigenous communities in West Africa to alleviate body aches and general fatigue. It is used to treat internal digestive issues, which improves overall energetic composition.
Why Use Gallamani?
- Relieves symptoms associated with Hemorrhoid
- Provides excellent support for the kidney
- Provides overall support for the body's immune system
- Rids the body of harmful toxins
- Alleviates body aches and general fatigue
Description and Usage:
These herbs are added to red wine and drank as a tonic for two weeks. The packet contains one cup of herbs. Additional instructions are enclosed in the packaging.
These herbs are extremely rare and in partnership with Ankhkasta Natural Healing, an organization led by Dogon Preist and Healer Naba Iritah Shenmira, who connect the world with West African (Meritah) traditional healing herbs. For more information visit www.anhlife.org